Wednesday, December 07, 2005

SPECIAL POST ~ PHOTOS ~ SPECIAL POST

I bought a memory card for my phone so that I could transfer my photos onto computer. I couldn't figure out how to upload them here, so I threw a little album together. Most of these are taken with my phone, so excuse the hideous quality (though my camera's pictures aren't turning out much better). And the captions might be really stupid, I can't remember, I was tired. But if you've been reading my blog and have a good imagination, they should be mostly self-explanatory. Let me know if this link doesn't work:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2116536733&code=19610468&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

Ryan

2 Comments:

At December 07, 2005 5:32 PM, Blogger Ada said...

Great pics ryan, you have inspired me to start taking my camera out with me! i really haven't taken enough photos since i've been here. check soon for exciting photos of yours truly.

 
At December 08, 2005 11:52 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Ada, your blog doesn't have the option to post comments anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home