Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday afternoon

Wow, I've really been keeping up with this blog well lately... Things have been hectic (well, not really, but I joined the local gym so I'm tired all the time) but I'll update soon.

Ryan

But before I go, just a picture to keep you entertained... here is my school's mascot. Any product (including an English school) sells better in Japan if it's associated with a cartoon animal. You can see this one everywhere and he is a big part of all of our lives. Please meet the Nova Usagi (Nova Rabbit):

3 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger AR said...

Where were his headphones before?!?

 
At April 03, 2006 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my question exactly!

hey ryan. guess what? i quit the gym! my membership ends may 9th. i don't have the money to continue going and i have a sneaking suspicion that i'll be biking more than enough to make up for it. or maybe i'll just gain fat and lose muscle. let's see what happens...

klc

 
At April 05, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

The headphones aren't on his ears; they're clearly on his cheeks. Maybe you haven't been in Japan long enough to understand the subtleties of animated rabbit anatomy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home