Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Fans

There wasn't really one thing left for me to do, that was just a hook to get you back here. Despite the fact that nobody comments anymore, my blog's ratings are going through the roof. I think the readers are getting excited for the highly-anticipated finale. I follow my statistics religiously, though it only identifies the location of the last twenty people to have viewed my website. I like to make up characters for the the visitors that I don't know personally...

There's Portuguese Pablo. He works on an orange plantation and is completely obsessed with me. There's Winnepeg Wendy. She goes to the University of Manitoba and is completely obsessed with me. Yes, they're an interesting group of people, my fans.

3 Comments:

At November 09, 2006 10:21 PM, Blogger AR said...

RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
London Linda is obsessed!!!

 
At November 09, 2006 10:52 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

London Linda is my favorite!

 
At November 15, 2006 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude, wow i can't say i've seen your site since april, but apparently you're still in japan - whats that site where you can check the statistiacs of the blog - mine www.findthesky.com i have enjoyed updating, but am curious to see who is actually reading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home