Friday, November 10, 2006

On the Road Again

I'm at Kansai International Airport, waiting for my flight. I'm so, so tired. I had to leave a lot of things behind because they wouldn't fit into my bag, but no matter, my roommates will scavenge most of it. My landlord avoided my calls for the past couple of days so I didn't get my deposit back. My old landlord, who also owed me a bit of money, also avoided my calls. My Japanese bank, UFJ, declined my request for a bank card that works internationally, so I will have a small pile of yen that will be trapped in Japan forever. Oh, and I forgot Kelsey's kimono in the taxi. Sorry Kelsey... after all that hype.

Otherwise, things summed up rather nicely. There were a few people I would have liked to have seen before I left that I didn't, but otherwise, no regrets for leaving. My main employer, Berlitz, has informed me that I could come back to work for them anytime in the future. It's nice to know because I don't think anyone's ever told me that before. Oh, and Starbucks here at the airport just made me a Mint Chocolate Mocha Frappucino, try it. Well, my flight started boarding two minutes ago... I have terrible time management skills (I arrived at the airport four hours early) so I had better go there now or else I'll probably miss my flight. See you on the other side,

Ryan


Kansai Airport

4 Comments:

At November 11, 2006 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ryan!

 
At December 02, 2006 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the update on the other side? we are waiting!

 
At December 07, 2006 12:33 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Sit tight, Wendy, it's coming...

 
At December 13, 2006 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im getting impatient, where's the update????? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home