Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Day in the Life of Ryan : Prologue

Due to exceptionally high demand, I'm going to try to get back to posting more regularly. Although I have a "Chinese Buffet" of topics to discuss, I have another idea of what I want to talk about.

Someone sent me a link tonight to the Student Profiles of Harvard Business School. I started reading the "A Day in the Life" sections and, believe it or not, these people are almost twice as boring as you'd expect.

Anyway, I think the world would rather hear about in a day in my life. I'm especially interested in learning more about this since I usually can't quite remember and am sometimes quite curious as to what goes on. I'm preparing a piece of paper as I type so that I can take detailed notes tomorrow. I'll report back to you tomorrow night with my findings, so you can just leave this webpage open and keep hitting refresh.

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2007 8:00 PM, Blogger AR said...

You are such a tease.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home